Serving all the Skagit and Island Counties. Specializing in Island living on Fildago, Whidbey, and Guemes Island at the doorstep of the San Juan Islands. Residential homes for sale and buyer’s representation provided with over 30 years of personal experience. A REALTOR serving the area’s real estate needs with our client’s best interest at heart. Below is a list of our additional training, education, and designations:
- Managing Broker – Managing Brokers have the ability to build and manage a team of agents which allows them to better-serve your needs. Managing Brokers need a minimum of three years full-time experience as an active real estate broker and successfully complete 90 hours of approved real estate education (including 30 hours of brokerage management, 30 hours of business management, and 30 hours advanced real estate law) within three years before applying to take the Managing Broker exam.
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP) – This REALTOR® certification trains real estate professionals on understanding the needs and timetables of relocating current and former military personnel and families. Along with special resources, financing and programs available only to military the special training I received here equips me to handle the special needs and details that military personnel and families require when buying or selling a home. Additionally, this certification puts me in touch with other MRP-certified brokers in other areas so we are better-equipped to help you relocate.
- Veterans Affairs Real Estate Specialists (VAMRES) – Not only does the VAMRES training assist with learning the needs of military personnel, it also provides special training on VA loan requirements and puts me in touch with additional resources and programs specifically for military personnel, their families, and financial needs in Washington State.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – This is the highest designation a REALTOR® can earn with only 3% of REALTORS obtaining it. CRS designees receive additional targeted training in areas which they deem most relevant to their business. The designation recognizes personal accomplishments in experience and education.
- Shortsale, Foreclosure, Bank Owned (SFR) – This designation that is earned by agents who study in-depth about short sales, foreclosures and bank owned properties and how to handle both buyer and listing sides of these special transactions. They also learn the ability to guide clients through these difficult transactions as quickly and smoothly as possible!
- At Home with Diversity (AHWD) – This designation is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the diverse nationalities, religious beliefs, customs, people groups ie, gays and lesbians and more when it comes to their real estate needs, wants and desires.
- C2EX Endorsement – Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) from the National Association
of REALTORS® empowers REALTORS® to evaluate, enhance and showcase their
highest levels of professionalism. It’s not a course, class or designation—it’s an
Endorsement that REALTORS® can promote when serving clients and other
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) – The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to
enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and
guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home
- The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) – This designation is for real estate buyer’s agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process.
- e-PRO® certification program – This program teaches members how to effectively use real estate technology to grow their business and make it more efficient. Applying advanced technologies and social media strategies to your business plan expands your capabilities, increases your reach, and builds trust with your customers.
- Premier agent with Zillow 19, 20, 21
- Excellence in Client Services with Homesnap 2020North West Puget Sound Assoc of Realtors
- Award of Excellence 18-21
- Award of Excellence 15-21
- Platinum Club 21
- Hall of Fame 2021
- Coldwell Bankers Presidential Circle
- Rookie of the Year, First Year of Real Estate
- Multi – Million $$ Club Award
- Top 10 Selling Agents 21
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Military Relocator
- Property Sales Analyzer
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Luxury Properties
- Military Personnel, VA and Families
- New Homes and New Construction Developments
- Vacation and Second Homes
- Farm and Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- Vacant Lots and Land
- First Time Buyers