Skagit and Island Counties have ever-changing real estate markets. You need an agent who understands and can adjust to market fluctuations and has an aggressive marketing strategy for getting the word out about your home. Here is an overview of how I work, but know that each home and property is unique and I will adjust my strategy to best fit your home.
- My first step is to take a look at your home and learn about all the things that make it special. As your agent who knows what it takes to get a property sold, I will also review the small adjustments that I recommend that will make your home shine when it hits the market.
- I will then spend time researching the market in your area. This evaluation will help us have an understanding of what the supply and demand for your type of home is like in the surrounding area which will help us determine the right market price. I will put together a custom presentation and we will set a second appointment.
- During this second appointment we will focus on my marketing plan for your property, price, and your timeline. Although this will be customized, my marketing plan generally includes:
- Photography – I have a professional photographer I hire who produces beautiful photos. He also has a drone which is used to capture those unique angles and water perspective, if your property warrants that type of photography.
- Online Marketing – With 92% of buyers searching for homes online, making a great first impression is critical. I will syndicate your listing out to over 40 websites where buyers search for property including REALTOR.com, Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia, and even media websites.
- Print Marketing – I will create beautiful flyers for potential buyers to have and special feature cards throughout the home pointing out your home’s features.
- There is no better marketing tool for your property than pricing it right. Most homes get the most attention the first few weeks the property is listed. If it is not priced right, you could lose that valuable attention. I will give you ranges where your property may be priced and provide you estimated net proceeds so you can make the best decision regarding your goals and timeline.
- Once you decide to move forward, I can have the property on the market in less than a week.
- During the time your home is listed, I will be in touch once a week with a marketing report. This will let you know the marketing I have been doing, the results, and feedback from showings.